Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hema is in Montana now!

Ok so I made it to Great Falls, Montana. Its quite a challenge to fly here as there are only a few airlines that serve this dainty, little, International Airport!!!!!!! The location of the ESA is very picturesque...beside a river:) ...so I will take pics and post them sometime. Anyway, coming from CA where I went to and from 4 hotels, this will be a much, much slower pace.....I can tell already. Went to get groceries at Wal Mart....Sunday drivers all along the way.....then I find Sunday shoppers in Wal Mart too! Big change from the Bay area. But I like it:) 

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for Montana!!! They are better off to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, just thought of something....instead of Hanna Montana.....it can be Hema Montana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hema Montana!!! Penny, that is HILERIOUS!!!!!!

    Hema, you need to learn to dance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.... Ms. Penny you are hilarious!

    Hema.. it does however have a ring to it

    ReplyDelete